Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let's go to the restaurant


Please take me out to eat, daddy! Let's go to a nice classy restaurant or just grab a burger. I promise I'll be nice and not let my tits show too much in public. Yes, I promise, I'll wear a bra! No daddy, I'm not horny anymore, you just fucked me for three hours and pumped me full of cum twice, I promise I won't be naughty anymore! Except... oops...


Look daddy, look at my tits, they're all soft and waiting for a bite. You enjoy your sandwich or would you rather taste these between your lips? I can be your hot meal of the day, just grab me and take a bite! Oh ok, ok! Don't get mad, I'll just pull my tube top back up and let these two horny bitch tits die of boredom. I bet tits get smaller and floppier every time you decide not to play with them. So it's your fault then! Come on... just a quick lick on the nipple, please daddy?


Ok, I'll let everyone see my tits then. This is what my tits are for! They're for everyone to see and fantasize about. I bet there are atleast a dozen guys out on the street behind the restaurant window that are right now thinking about fucking me senseless! I bet you'd love to see all of those guys come here, rip my clothes off and fuck me right on this very table. Their big hands wandering on my pristine body, their eyes on my tits, their eager mouths on my nipples, waiting for turns to stick their hard big cocks inside my mouth and boipussy! You'd love that, wouldn't you, you old perv! Finally they'd all cum on me, I'd lie here on the restaurant table in a huge pool of fresh, foul smelling cum. Fucked and used.

Oh you really would like that? And you've already texted your friends to come over our place tonight to satisfy the slut? Who me? Noooo... daddy I'm not a slut, I'm sweet, sweet little girlyboy just craving for a monster size portion of hot hard cock.

1 comment:

  1. "NICE"..."BUT AS A CROSSDRESSER...I ALWAYS WEAR MY BRAS" !!!

    ReplyDelete