Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cum is good for skin


It's true! Not is it only ultimately hot to get a cumshot on my face and body, but it's good for me too. Cum can be good when swallowed, it's ingredients boost some hormone production and when shot all over me, it moisturizes and smoothens my skin. So whichever you like to do, shoot your cumload inside or outside me, you're doing me good, physically and mentally! And I did love cumshots even before learning their benefits so you can guess how much I want cum now... ;-)


Semen has been used as a skin care product since ancient Egypt. It moisturizes, vitaminizes and causes wrinkles to smooth out, says this Skin Care Treatment website. So it's an excellent cream on my growing girly tits. Sometimes when tits grow too fast or in bigger leaps, stretch marks are possible. This can now be prevented with daily cum doses. The more cum I get on my tits, the better.



So where's this information coming from? You can read it all over the women's magazines, like Cosmopolitan, where they try out expensive spa type spermine facial treatments. But you can get a lot cheaper facial from guys quite easily, I'd say! I can tell you that sperm is also an excellent lip balm. It smoothens my pink lips and makes them feel more full and moist. Ready to get kissed or fucked.

 

Then there's the complete Semen Therapy idea, which is based more on swallowing cum than using it externally on your skin. Regular cum eating has many benefits from being more happy to being more immune to many diseases. It may also help to prevent obesity! So come on guys, shoot your loads! Cum on my face, my tits, my body or shoot that big load right deep into my throat. Which ever option you choose, you're making me a better bitch, cumshot by cumshot.

2 comments: