Monday, April 15, 2013

Nerdy, geeky and sexy


What is your take on nerdy shemales? I love to put on my big glasses sometimes and go full geek slut for a night. After all I do feel like I'm a geek on the inside, even though I might not look like it usually. But I think geeky can be sexy and seductive too! And if you're into cumming on glasses, then this is just the right fetish for you! ;-)


I play videogames and read comics sometimes too much. That's when I wish a big man would come in and just fuck me for being such a nerd. In my fantasies it's sometimes a very masculine man, that keeps me even more girly because I'm a geek, but just as often I fantasize of a nerdy guy who gets the first lay of his life with me. I'd love to be his test doll, let him try what he can do with his cock, bang me from every possible position and spray me white with his cum.


Have you noticed how many videogames allow cam chat these days? If I lose in a game, I often give the winner an extra prize by showing him my tits on the cam. That's how I usually get them to rematch and show my true skills lol! Sometimes if a guy plays his cards right, our gaming session turns into live cam cybersex ending in bursts of cum. That's just a lot of fun when that happens!


I've noticed that combining geeky with sexy works very well in public. Libraries are a great place to go, looking like a sharp nerdie, yet wearing a sexy top that shows just a bit too much cleavage and boob skin. I get horny for being on display which encourages me to show even more, so sometimes if you're in the library with me, you might get a glimpse of an innocent little nipple slip or catch me reaching those books on the lower shelves, bending over in my mini skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment