Friday, April 26, 2013

Sissy office slut


I love visiting daddy at the office. He's got his own room so we have some privacy to play during the day. I pretend to be his slutty secretary, looking good in mini dress and black business lingerie. I usually start by going slowly and seductively under his table and start sucking his cock. I work on that big erect penis with all my might. I lick it slowly down from balls to the very tip of it. I hungrily take his whole cock in between my lips, letting it slide to the back of my mouth, tickling my throat.

Feeling his pulse through his cock as it bounces steady in my mouth, hitting my throat as I suck him off is awesome. I'm giving him oral pleasure while he (atleast tries to) keeps on working on his desk. But I know it well that he ain't going to settle for just a mouth fuck. He's going to want to fuck my sissy slut ass very soon!


So he raises me up and pushes me against his desk. I lift my horny little ass up and show him that I am ready to be penetrated. He licks his finger and starts to open me up. Soon his finger is out and a hard pulsating cock knob pushes against my tight hole. He's so lit up, he's urging his cock in so it almost hurts. But I also feel the pleasure of having him inside me completely. He's my man and I'm his little office bitch, a fucktoy. He fucks me hard, no gentle moves, just roughly like an animal. He's only goal is to send his seed inside me, and he's almost there.


And then he starts to cum. He pulls out and I feel his wet cumshot hitting my stocking clad thigh. It's thick and white, very sexy in my opinion. He leaves it there and tells me to go back home. But I'm not allowed to take a cab or even go by the shortest route. He directs me to go on a subway and walk through some bad neighbourhoods so people can smell my heat and my daddy's fresh cum. He secretly wishes that a hobo will rape me on my way home, I know it. I wouldn't mind, I didn't get cum inside me and I still want to.

I feel ashamed and horny when going through the city with my lover's cum on my thigh. I'm going home for a shower and then change into a new sexy outfit before my daddy gets home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment