Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cleaning the house and nipples too


It's a sissy's job to be a good slut but also a good housekeeper. I clean often, I cook and I do the laundry every day, so I consider myself a pretty good at keeping the home dashing. Sometimes though when I'm cleaning in one of my various maid outfits, I tend to get carried away a bit. I don't know if it's the soft satin minidress or what, but I start craving cock real bad after cleaning for a while.

This is where my vacuum cleaner steps in to substitute a man for a brief moment of lust. I love my vacuum cleaner. It's powerful, quite silent, it has dynamic suction power control and the tip of the hose fits just nicely around my nipple!


I start off with minimum power and the vacuum just gently sucks my nipple into the hose. It's like a mellow massage. Very soon though I need more, so I increase the power little by little until it is on max and the hose rips my bitch nipple real hard. I feel my nipple trembling, pulsating inside the suction hose. I feel good, horny but good.


I keep on pulling the hose in rhythmic motion so my entire breast stretches. Bit by bit the hose sucks up more skin around my nipple until it feel like my whole damn tit is in the vacuum! This is usually when my little boyclit shoots it's useless wet load without me even touching it. I continue raping my tits one after the other with the vacuum hose, sitting in a pool of my own clear cum.

If daddy would come home right now and catch me by surprise... I don't know what he'd do. I've been a naughty maid and deserve to be punished. My only wish is that the punishment is a severe gangbang fucking or a monster black cock party. Oh well.. daddy knows that I love to be punished that way, so everyone wins I guess!

1 comment: