Monday, April 8, 2013

Gangbang bukkake fantasy


I often get superhorny, as you may have noticed. Everything starts out with a nice exciting piece of fantasy. Me and a guy, gently touching each other. But then my brain starts getting hornier by the minute. Soon it's an older guy, a rougher guy. I continue to fantasize and in few minutes in my mind I'm surrounded by endless amount of hard, big cocks.There's like dozens of them, just waiting to fuck my mouth, slap against my tits, fill my boipussy in every imaginable position. I'm getting closer to getting an orgasm, thinking about those horny cocks.


I suck the cocks like it's a competition. I try to make as many of them cum as possible. I use all my skill and dedication to make those hard cocks throb in orgasms. I let them fill up my mouth, pound my throat and facefuck me hard. Cum is my grand prize in this competition. I want to get a lot of it tonight. I suck harder, using my soft lips and wet tongue to seduce these men.


And this is the end result I'm hoping for. Little me in middle of sea of cocks, all shooting cum on my face and my body from every direction. Soon I'm all covered in this love fluid. It does good to my skin, I can feel it. It makes me even hornier. I continue to suck cocks, all sizes all colors, whatever comes in front of my mouth, I take it in and suck it.
I go on all fours and raise my soft little butt up, ready to be fucked from behind while still sucking a cock or two. Oh my lord, I'm so superhorny, giving in to pure lust, becoming a shemale goddess of gangbang, a slut for all men. This is when my fantasy reaches a point where I'm ready for anything. This is your time to step in and truly fuck my brains out. Are you ready for that, dear?

No comments:

Post a Comment