Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Glamour nipple torture


 Black and white is more than just great interracial! Especially BDSM photos in black and white can be very striking, powerful, sensual. Erotic art at its' best. I collected here a few photos that really make my blood flush and turn me on.
Once again the action evolves around tits and nipples. I can't help myself, I just love tit play and nipple grabbing so much! I hope you like these wonderful photos as much as I do. If you start to masturbate to these, please think that they're my tits that get punished here.


It's so forceful, yet so elegant and seductive. The way the tits stretch and shape in those manly hands makes me want to grab my little bitch tits and grabfuck them until they're numb. Tits are a bitch's playthings for you. So just grab these fuckbags and stretch and shape them how you will. It feels so hot! Oh yes, just squeeze harder, harder! I want you to rape my bitch slut tits. Pull hard, rip my nipples, you're making me hornier by the second!


Or just concentrate on the nipples. Take out the clamps and place them on the soft, thin skin of the areola, let them squeeze the nipple hard, feel it pulsating under the pressure, almost giving out milk because of the combination of pain and pleasure. Pull the chain, make me moan. Stretch my nipples, make them more girly. Get ready to fuck me, because I'm right about ready to surrender completely... to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment