Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pale sissy fucktoy waiting for cock


Smooth, silky soft, clear pale skin is what makes a white sissyboy pretty. I love tanning and tan lines, but also I want to keep my skin as pale white and clear as possible for that perfect girly look. Wouldn't you just want to run your fingers over my little arms and those smooth, tight legs? Fondle me with your big hands, feel every inch of my body, cup my breasts and pet my sweet cheeks.


I'll strip down in front of you, let you see more of my light sissy skin. See these natural white breasts with pinkish sensitive nipples on them? They're waiting for your touch, your lick, the rubbing of your cock against them. And see my ass? You can just grab me, pull my panties to the side and push that hard manly cock against my tight little bitch hole. Make love to my body, penetrate me and fuck me. Your every push makes me more girly, more submissive. And please shoot your cum on my body, it's good for my skin!

4 comments:

  1. Bailey Jay is one of the most beautiful girls on the internet! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that one of the most beautiful gurls on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to be on my knees sucking you off then fuck you hard in the ass

    ReplyDelete