Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bending over for you


Being a little cocktease is sometimes a load of fun. That's why bending over and raising up my butt is so great. I do it innocent, like it's not on purpose. I reach out for something or just wiggle my little butt on knees and elbows. It's an animal way of saying "Hey there big stud, I'm ready for your seed". And I am ready for it most of the time!


When cleaning up the appartment, under the sofa or mopping the floor, I do it on all fours. That's when my bum is high and daddy or whoever we have for guests have clear sight right to my funhole. My useless little dick is hanging there, swaying as I move. I'm waiting for you to come and fuck me, so I move in sensual slow and big motion, my butt going round and round in the air.


Finally when I've caught your attention, I stop. I push my bum backwards, with my hole ready and open for your cock. Now is your time to penetrate me and fuck me like the little slut that I am. I've teased you and now I collect my prize; a cumshot deep inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment