Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Slut real estate secretary


I often help daddy with his business. He's a real estate agent that has his own company so he often works not just at the office but at home too. I can help him at both, but often I'm a kind of a receptionist at home. I answer the phone and customer emails when daddy is busy. I wonder if the customers know what kind of a slut they're communicating with when they set their houses on sale.


Working in business attire is sexy, but usually I'm half naked when dealing with customers. I might even circle my finger around my nipples or grab some precum and smear it on my chest while on the phone. I do it by instinct, I don't even mean to be that way. But if the customer has a really sexy low voice, I go crazy and start feeling myself up. I've often fantasized of sending a dirty picture of myself to the good voiced customers when they approach us by email.

Daddy thinks it's a great thing that I help him out. He doesn't care too much that I look like a little slut when working. As an appreciation for my help he often lets me suck his cock and get his cum all over me. Maybe one day if I'm lucky, he'll let his customers fuck me just to seal the new house deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment