Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sexy white lingerie

Sexy lingerie stay up stocking panties bra on couch

More lingerie! I hope you don't mind... :-) This time it's white and virginlike all the way! On top photo a fantastically tight and tiny seethrough top piece which I'd want to have in my wardrobe. Can't really swear on the picture, but I guess it could be worn in public on a hot summer day. The lace decoration might just cover my nipples. The white stay-up stockings are also very sexy, don't you think? Everything in this outfit works together all the way to the white pearls.

Sexy see through white gownSexy see through white tight jumpsuit

Light robes are the best for mornings at a lover's place. You can fit one in your purse easilly and wear it for breakfast. Combine with ornamental bra and hipster panties and you got yourself a summer dress! On the right hand picture there's a sportswear for my taste. I tend to take care of my fitness and when I do it at home, I put all the lights on and do my moves in front of a window so there's something for the neighbours to see. With a seethrough body suit like that, I bet I could really turn them on.

Sexy girly lingerie dress gown white pinkSexy girly lingerie dress gown see through top

Dresses for both home and public. I think night gowns are well suited for public wearing if you combine them with nice stockings. What should also be remembered is that you have to cover your most private parts or you'll end up in jail for public indecency. So that's the bad part about using these pieces as dresses. You can't go out without your panties, or in the case of the right picture, without your bra. But hey, they can be stripped off fast so no need to really feel down about it.

1 comment: