Monday, May 6, 2013

Hard cock fantasies

Hard cock ready to fuck

Sorry guys, it's again time for my fantasy photos of big hard cocks! :-) Right now I'd love to get face fucked by that hard erect veiny cock. Let it slip in between my pink lips and start thrusting inside my mouth vigoriously. That knob looks so tight and shiny, I'd love to lick it all over and feel it move over my lips.

Hard old cock cumming

And here's my reward; a big juicy fat load of cum! I'm trembling writing this and looking at that picture. I'd so love to put by tongue on his scrotum and take a slow lick up towards the knob, gathering all that yummy semen in my mouth. I'd taste it, play a little with it and finally swallow it all. I'd hold that cock in my mouth until it either shoots another hot load or gets small again.

Uhm, I think I need cock right now! <3

5 comments:

  1. His cock is beautiful!!!!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to taste that cum

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete