Thursday, May 9, 2013

Let's go camping


Soon it's summer and time for some outdoor activities (other than nipple flashing in public)! This means it's camping season. I wish to join a camping group of 3–4 older men and get right in the middle of beautiful nature with them. Alone in the middle of nowhere we can all give in to our primal needs and I'm going to be the one to satisfy them all.


For our hiking trip I will bring some of my sexiest outfits with me. Naturally some white tops that can be soaked in rivers or by rain, getting wet and rather transparent on me. Or muddy when I lay on the ground on my belly, butt up, ready for some breeding by one of my companions. Out in the forest I can wear my sexy lingerie all the time, showing as much skin as I like. Even when we're changing camp and walking through the forests and fields.


I will be available for fucking all the time. That is my job on this camping trip. Whenever one of the guys wishes to relieve himself, I'll be there to suck him and to offer my body to him for pleasure. I will take cock up my ass as often as needed, left panting and cum dripping on the forest bed. I'll be the group's little whore, a breeding stock.


And I expect us to run in to other campers as well on our journey. At that time I will be at their use as well. A good camping trip could end up in a massive gangbang where several guys take their pleasure in me one after the other. Shooting their cum deep in my throat, fucking me until I'm filled with thick sperm. Forcing me to continue as their little sex slave until we're all exhausted. After that we will rest a bit and continue hiking with me in my slutty underwear, dripping cum from my ass and the sides of my mouth. Want to join my camping group? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be in your camping group but who needs clothes hmmmm....mmmmmm I love girl like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I LOVE TO SUCK MY CUTE, HOT, SEXY BOYFRIEND WHEN WE GO CAMPING" !!!

    ReplyDelete