Friday, May 3, 2013

Dress to impress (but be aware!)


Spring is here and as it gets warmer, time to wear less and less clothes every day towards the inevitable hot summertime. I've done a couple of posts about public nipple slips and see through clothing, but soon we can all try those tricks outdoors in public. I love to dress up in a very skanky outfits, that scream for sex. Like that shirt on top pic. It does act a shirt but doesn't really cover anything, leaving the tits and nipples to be seen through.

I know this turns some guys on, especially at a bar at night or on the street when they're a bit drunk. I get tit grabbed a lot when wearing a shirt like that. It's like my tits become public property when they are visible. I of course love the attention.


Attention often leads to this. I always try to act very surprised when a guy comes up, starts grabbing and fondling me, taking me to his place or toilet or hotel room, whatever. I give him the full show, acting mildly reluctant, innocent and helpless in his hands as he tears my clothes away and sinks his hard cock inside me. My lips say no, but I feel like I'm in heaven. Of course you have to be very careful not to do this with wrong kind of people, for you own safety. Actual rape is not fun.

But when the guy knows his ways around my body and knows when the playful no turns into an actual no, it's a dream. So my fellow sissies, keep your senses awake when looking to hook up with a stranger on the street. You want cock and you can have it in your own terms even if the guy thinks it's his ballgame all the way!

Always keep your mobile phone with you. Have the authorities' number in quick dial or phonebook so you can make a quick call if the situation gets out of hand. Know where you are and know how you can get home. If possible, tell a friend where you're going (not neccessarily telling what you're going to do). Always keep condoms with you, the guy might not have any at hand. Also have lubricant with you. You might even want to prepare yourself by opening up your hole with a dildo at home and wearing a buttplug to keep yourself ready for the real thing. Just be careful and have a lot of fun my horny friends! :-)

XOXO,
Sissy

1 comment: