Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dogging at the parking lot


Daddy took me for a drive last night. She ordered me to wear this slutty outfit just in case we'd meet some horny guys on our trip. I think he already knew that we would. He took us to a secluded parking lot downtown, near a big park. I noticed there was a weirdly big group of men just hanging around in the parking lot in the middle of the night. But then it hit me. They're all going to fuck my little sissy ass. I straightened my stockings, opened my blouse a bit more to reveal cleavage and got out of the car, trying to look as sorry and submissive that I could, looking down on my red high heels, cautiously bending over the trunk of our car.


 The guys knew this was their cue. They started approaching from every corner of the lot. The first one grabbed the front of my blouse and pulled it down so my tits dropped out for everyone to see. Quickly he raised my miniskirt as well and I felt his lubed fingers down my ass. He lubed me promptly and as soon as I felt him taking his hand away, I felt a hard throbbing cock starting to push against my tight little hole. He was going to be the first one and he liked it.

He grabbed my hair as his cock finally penetrated me. Calling me names, he started to slowly fuck me, pulling out his cock, pushing it back in in smooth and steady motions. It started to feel real good. The other guys that had gathered around quickly joined him in calling me a dirty little slut, a cum whore, tight ass bitch and what not. All this made me just hornier and more willing to surrender to them one by one.


I kept my eyes closed as I enjoyed being fucked from behind until suddenly this huge cock slammed against my cheek. Instinctively I started to lick that veiny hard cock like I was in the biggest need for a mouth fuck. And I was. I wanted to have that huge tool down my throat! I felt men groping me all over while I was fucked in the ass and mouth. My slutty tits were pulled and manhandled hard so it hurt a little. But I enjoyed every bit of attention I was getting.

I kept on sucking, letting the guy really ram his cock into my mouth. He lasted for quite long before pumping a thick load of cum into my mouth and down my throat. I felt some of it dripping out as I was trying to catch my breath and swallow. I felt amazing!


Then I was turned on my back against the trunk and another guy started to push his cock inside me. I had already lost count on how many cumshots I had gotten up my ass while I was sucking that big cock. Guy after guy came into me, inseminating me with their cum. I felt some small shots of cum in midst of the bigger shots that felt like they're going to fill me right up to my throat. I felt cum gushing out of my ass every time a new horny guy stepped in to replace the guy before him.

After hours of being fucked, groped, mouthfucked and called names the guys vanished one after another. The sun was already coming up and the parking lot was filled with the smell of male cum and sex. Now it was just daddy and me left. I knew my daddy wanted to have the last dip in me so I let him fuck me like a slut I was. He fucked me with so much passion and so hard my vision blurred and I thought I was going to faint. I was daddy's little fuckslut, a public whore, a sissy fucktoy. And then he came. His cum joined all those other cumshots in me and I was full. Quickly he put a butt plug on me so I wouldn't ruin the car's upholstery. We got into the car and drove home, where I got into a well deserved shower after a hard day's night.

No comments:

Post a Comment