Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Nipple clamps on sissy bitch


Nipple play is always fun. I mean ALWAYS. There isn't a time or place where you just can't come to me, grab my nipples and not make me a horny whore in a split second. I enjoy it that much. And inflicting some pain is a nice part of nipple play. The best way to start nipple torture is using clamps. I often wear clamps at home, sometimes with weights but usually just a clamp chain. I can wear it under a loose shirt or over a tight top. On top it's of course more fun, since I can yank the chain easilly.


When I'm waiting for my daddy to come over to our place or when I'm at a hotel waiting for a new fucking mate, I often use clamp chains to set me in the mood of submission. I wear them for a while and let the pain in my nipples turn into satisfaction. I start feeling my boyclit oozing with precum and I know I'm ready to take whatever cock there is offered to me this time. Clamps are cheap and easy slut makers!


I started nipple torture in my very early teens with wooden clothespins like in the picture above. I used to be a bit confused in how that pain caused to my nipples very quickly turned into lust. I didn't overthink it though, I just enjoyed it and let myself go wild. Later on I've tried several heavy duty clamps, usually made of metal. But sometimes still I love it that my lovers attach those wooden clothespins on my breasts.


Nipple torture is good when done alone at home, but at it's best when someone is actually torturing me. I love the fire in my playdate's eyes when he pulls the cain or whatever there is attached to the clamps. He's like testing both his and my limits. I moan a lot when hurt, so a gag ball or a piece of tape is often needed. I give him back my best submissive slut expression, which often leads to intercourse very soon.


What would you like to attach to my nipple clamps? Is it a heavy weight, so it pull my slut nips down? A chain that you can pull and keep your bitch in line? Or maybe a a chain system attached to the roof of the room so when I lay down, my nipples are constantly pulled up, making them long and numb over time? Leave your fantasy in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm yes nipple play turns me on so much I am definitely in your club...one of the strongest sessions was when I was told to stand on tiptoe and when my legs tired, ties to my nipples pulled them up severely.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so hot and I know what you mean. Forced nipple pulling is so hot. Chains attached to the roof, clamed to your nipples and you resting on the bed, in a slight upheld position. When you relax, your nipples are pulled hard!

      Delete
  2. That sounds hot too, recently seen a pic of a "nipple tree"...looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete