Friday, April 12, 2013

Sissy Styles captioned to be a whore


My dear daddy Shooterbob just made me cum in my panties again by doing new captions of me. He's the man that has made me the slut that I am, his words and images make me want to fuck myself with my biggest dildos and let my useless girly cum flow continuously like a river. This time I am captioned in a sexy little whore story. I'm dressed up in a very nice slutty outfit my daddy has chosen for me and I'm sent to be a fuckslut for a group of guys out in the park. It's very exciting! I love that outfit, it makes my ass show just a bit to let everyone know I'm a common cheap slut.


But of course what I want the most is my daddy's nice hard cock. I love the feeling of him pushing the tip of his amazing penis slowly inside me. I see his knob gently sinking inside my boipussy, it feels so good. And inch after inch the shaft follows until his cock has fully penetrated me. I feel the end of his throbbing cock push against my insides, demanding for satisfaction. He starts to ryhtmically pound me, fucking me slow and gentle at first, letting me feel every little vein and fold of his manly cock.


Then he accelerates, fucking me faster, ramming my little slut hole with his hard cock. My tiny tits sway in his rhythm, he grabs my breast, taking balance and pushing his cock harder and deeper inside me. I feel my little boyclit oozing hot, clear cum out with his every push. And finally I feel him cumming too. First just a quick drip, shooting into me like a bullet, then a huge gush of hot active cum filling me up fast. And another and another. I feel like I'm already full of his semen, but he just keeps on cumming.

He's sperm swims through me, I can feel it, it tickles. It searches it's way once again to impregnate me to make me carry his babies. I know his cum turns my body into more female by the second. I'm getting ready to accept my role as his complete slut, a silly bitch only good as a fucktoy and sperm dump. Soon I realize he's in the shower and I'm still panting on the bed, his cum slowly dripping out of me. I feel used, satisfied, wanted. This is what I love about my daddy!

Check out Shooterbob's full captions gallery at Imagefap! There's more than just these three pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment