Sunday, April 21, 2013

Shemales need to cum too!


We shemales usually love cum, but sometimes we just have to cum too. The best time for me to cum is when I'm getting my boipussy stuffed with hard cock. That sweet feeling of a sliding cock inside me pretty easilly triggers my cumming reflex.

It's fun when I'm on all fours, getting pounded from behind and suddenly my tiny dick starts shooting it's load all over the bed sheets, swinging in the air in rhythm with the guy that's fucking me. When I've emptied my load, it's nice to decent down to the mattress and feel my own wet cum against my belly, while I'm still getting fucked hard.

Equally nice time to cum is when I'm laying on my back, getting fucked. If I'm really excited I might shoot cum so hard it flies straight to my mouth and face or atleast all over my tits! And if my partner then decides to spread my cum with his hand all over my body, I get total satisfaction out of it.

One of the hottest ways to cum while being fucked though was in a hotel room, when a guy pushed me against a room high window, standing behind me, fucking me so that everyone who took a glimpse from down the street could see us. It was so super exciting that I soon blasted my cum on the window. Burst after burst hitting the glass, slowly dripping down. And the guy made me kneel after a while and lick some of my cum off the glass. I was in heaven!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this exciting post -lots to fantasize about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG wanna cum this way 2 I need it so badly

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I WANT ALL THE YUMMY CUM THAT I CAN GET" !!!

    ReplyDelete