Thursday, April 11, 2013

Can you help me with Google+


Picture is related to my current feeling. I'm eagerly waiting for someone to help me fix my messed up Google+ account. I'm ready to suck cock for help!
The thing is, earlier on Google locked up my Google+ account because they didn't like the links to my blog as much as you guys did (<3). Then I cleaned up the account, removed every trace of sexiness from it and now it's in a sort of a limbo. The service doesn't say that my account is frozen anymore, yet it's not public and I can't make it public. I get notifications of being added to new circles, but I cannot post anything, I can't even change my cover picture because the whole damn thing freezes!

So what can a poor little sissy like me do? Can I deactivate just my Google+ account or can I make it work somehow? I'd really like to know... can you help me? :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment