Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tiny tits are bigger fun

Tiny tits girl

I know you real men like to grab the biggest tits there are and give them a hefty shaking. But I also know there really are men out there who enjoy small, sensitive and firm tiny tits. I love both and I'm having difficulty controlling my urge to go to a surgery and get huge E cup boobs. Big tits like that are good for showing off, they look great under a skimpy tube top and you can give a guy his best tit job ever with that kind of udders.

But smaller tits are much more fun for me as a shemale. They are natural, barely enhanced with suction cups and hormones, no added ingredients. That leaves the nipple's nerves intact, allowing a good nipple play to feel through my entire body as a wonderful sensation!

Tiny tits white top shemaleTiny tits shemale in alley
Tiny tits sexy slutTiny tits teen against a wall

So what do you think? Should all shemales target towards a huge rack or settle for the smaller more natural tits that you can play with, knowing we will feel your fingers, the tip of your tongue and your sucking well in our slutty bodies?

I'm voting for tiny tits! But that's just because I LOVE nipple play so much!

9 comments:

  1. I cannot agree more I love my little tits and sensitive nipples I can come through nipple play alone and yes I feel it through my whole body. The girls in the pics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy wearing mesh tops in the summer and the way the sun and wind make my 32aa buds erect !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have small puffy tits and men just love them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. leave then normal as they are silicone tits are ugly to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natural growth has made my nipples beyond sensitive, just accidently rubbing against anything will make them erect little nubs wanting to be sucked. I can't tall you how many times I have climaxed just from having my nipples sucked and played with. There is nothing that makes me feel more feminine than my natural "B"'s!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoever said you only need a mouthful, was oh so right

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmmmmmmmm yes and pussy bald

    ReplyDelete