Monday, March 25, 2013

Sexy & wet clothes


Public exhibitionism is one of my almost daily sins. I love to show my body, my ass, my tits and my puffed out nipples. The beautiful shirt tops above are of good material, because they follow your body's every curve, including the soft puffy lines of nipples. I often wear clothes like that in public, just waiting for some strangers to come and grab my nipples while passing by. Just thinking about that makes my nipples throb and grow even bigger in anticipation.


Wet skirts are the best in summer. You can just walk around on a rainy day, pretending not to notice that your tits, tummy and boyclit show completely through that watered fabric. Or you can dip into a pool like on above right. I'm also a sucker for tube tops and tube dresses, they are so feminine and let my girly shoulders and upper part of tits show. And I'm just waiting for a stranger to come by and pull that dress down right off me and fuck me like an animal. It's that kind of situations that reward mefor wearing slutty clothes like that ;-)

1 comment: