Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fuck me like a girl


Yours truly, miss Sissy Styles is absolutely horny right now. You might've sensed that already from the previous posts. Not that there's ever a day I would say no to a good cock ride, but lately I've been even hornier than usually. I just need a guy to pound my ass real good and spray his cum all over me. Either take me in a traditional missionary position, where you can watch my tits jiggle as you fuck me...



...or do me in doggystyle, where my tits bounce and my limp clit dick sways in your rhythm. The clips above are so hot, those sissies are really getting it! I'd love to get rammed from behind like that every day. I'd gladly take the pounding and say thank you after you've finished.


And of course I'd love to ride your cock! It let's you get deep inside me. This is an excellent position to cum in as well. You cum in deep and hard and also you can get a nice dripping creampie ass when I get off your lap. Which position is your favourite? Leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I like missionary the best because I like the feeling of being completely dominated by my big strong man. Pinned on my back , legs spread wide. My man right on top of me . Our tummys pressed together with his pelvis pounding my crotch/ass.All while we deep french kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above comment I'm sorry to say is just a fantasy. Hopefully one it will come to pass.

    ReplyDelete