Friday, March 29, 2013

Sexy short Tube Dresses


Short dresses are so practical you wouldn't know until you've tried one on yourself. A dress that covers my critical parts but still feels like I'm barely wearing anything at all is super fun! Especialy tube dresses are very feminine, leaving my bare shoulders visible, promoting my tits and ass and still leaving my thighs for you to see as well. And I don't need any underwear with tube dresses either, which is great, since I can get all naked in a split second ;-)


Which brings me back to one of my favourite public humiliation fantasies, the dress pulling. I love to wear a slutty skimpy tube dress in public and wear it so it just barely covers my nipples and stays on me, waiting for a guy to attack me from the crowd and pull my dress down, exposing my firm tits and slutty nipples for everyone to see. It would be shameful, but at the same time extremely sexy. Just being there surprised and completely off guard with my tits out. Guys drooling around me, having a quick fantasy of having sex with me right there on their minds.


And I wouldn't mind having sex in public in a mini dress! You can just lift the short dress a little bit and stick your hard cock right inside my hot boipussy. Do it on an elevator, a public restroom stall, in the park or at the club, I like it. Or I can just sit on your lap with no one noticing you're deep inside me, ready to shoot that helluva big load of cum into me at that very moment! And let me tell you, I feel like a complete whore walking around in a mini dress with cum slowly dripping down my thighs as I move. And that's a great sensation, I love to feel used and show it in public!


1 comment: