Monday, March 4, 2013

Sissy girl enjoys cocks and cum



I adore cocks. All sizes and colors, veined or smooth, cut or uncut. A manly throbbing cock is just so beautiful, masculine and arousing. It pulsates power, rough and primite love by domination. I want to devour cocks, touch them gently, lick them, suck them and have them cum inside me. It's an amazing feeling to have a big hard cock pushing it's way inside me real slowly. I feel every heartbeat through it, I feel it making it's way ruthelessly, just pushing through deeper.




The best prize a sissy little bitch like me can get is a load of steaming hot, thick cum inside her after letting that cock have it's way around. I'm a whore and I let the cocks fuck me, fill my holes, cum deep inside me, cum all over me, spray that oozing jizz on my tits, my sensitive nipples, my clit, my ass, my tummy, my face and lips. Cum all over. That is what I desire from a cock. I want a cock to breed me, inseminate me, shoot all that semen inside me, trying to make me pregnant.

I'm sorry I posted pictures of mighty cocks this time, I promise to make it up to you in my next post. I just feel so horny righ now, I could suck a hundred hard cocks in a row. I feel like a cheap slut, ready for your penetration. Would you like to be the first in line?

3 comments:

  1. this pictures do me so horny ,i want lick and drink it all. paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most certainly insideu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to feel cock cumming in my mouth ... slurp !

    ReplyDelete