Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bruce Baker the Artist


I just recently ran into the beautiful art of Bruce Baker. His works include a variety of fine art pieces that depict shemales in nice submissive situations. Mostly his storyline evolves around a dominant hetero couple that turns men into shemale sex slaves. But naturally I selected my favourite pieces here which show only males taking advantage of their sex hungry shemale sluts.


Baker's toned down colors together with sharp lines and extremely geometrical presentation of anatomy is a nice combination. It sends chills through me together with highly sexual feelings. The cool overall tones play together well with the storyline. I can't but hope there will be more art like this, maybe a bit naughtier. I love what Baker has done with cumshots so far, I just wish he'd played more with them. Liquid motion of the cum would've brought fantastic contrast to the sharp look of the bodies. Cum on tits is always a good thing, but haven't seen too much of that in art pieces yet.

You can get Baker's 1995 released book "The Erotic Art of men forced to be women she-male slaves" from Amazon.

4 comments:

  1. The MOST erotic art I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most erotic stuff I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can a person really buy a metal sleeve like that in the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can. You'll have to do some searching online. And most of what you'll find won't exactly match what Baker drew. I think his inspiration came from such "chastity tubes" that were sold by the old Centurion company. What's in business with that name now no longer carries exactly that sort of product.

      Delete