Saturday, February 2, 2013

Shemale ass is like honey to the bears

Tight shemale ass

There are two kinds of guys out there. Some like tits and the others like butts. I'm a total tit showoff myself, so I usually get the attention from guys fond of breasts. But I have to admit, I do have a nice round, smooth ass too. So sometimes, although more rare, I show off my behind in public wearing mini skirts or very tight jeans with high heels.

I think the guys who love asses are more straightforward in their words and actions. I get compliments but also quick slaps or pinches on the butt in bars and sometimes even in very public places. I admit, I provoke those actions by wearing sexy clothes and acting a little slutty whenever I see a horny looking older guy around. I do love the attention!

Tight shemale assTight shemale ass

Remember my sisters, your asses can be like honey to the bears. Use it wisely, use it slutty and you just might get it filled with some quality sperm later in the evening. Shake, sway and bounce it. Tease with it, rub it against a guys scrotum with slow sexy dancing. Make yourself ready, keep your butt up and show the guys that you are a breeding stock, ready to take their cocks in, ready to be tamed, owned and fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment