Monday, February 18, 2013

Social sites for Sissy

I'm so sorry I haven't been in touch with you readers personally as much I would've liked lately. Sadly Google+ has frozen my account because of some too naughty statements I've made. But now I'd like you to tell me what are the alternatives to Google+! Is there a vivid sissy/shemale/ts/cd community in Facebook? Or should I just stick to my Imagefap profile?

What I want is a place where I can chat with you guys, send messages and maybe share pictures, links and videos easilly. And where there's no made up limitations for adult content like in Google's site.

So leave your suggestions in the comments and hopefully we'll be chatting one to one soon! Meanwhile you can reach me best in the comments or more privately by email.

XOXO,
Sissy Styles

3 comments:

  1. sissysocial.net is a good one for sissies ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! I guess that was too obvious for me to find. Thanks! <3

      Delete
  2. try xhamster.com darling ..you can chat privately, show ur pictures and videos..look at others and is a fun site for sissies xxx Kaye

    ReplyDelete