Friday, February 8, 2013

Shemale caught in bubble bath



Baths and showers can be so much more than just places where you clean up. I've always loved the feel of fresh water around me, either gently caressing my skin in a hot shower or making me feel like I'm slowly flying on clouds in a nice bubble bath. It's almost impossible for me to not get sexual in either of these situations. I know you guys love to see me soaped up, bubbles covering just a bit here and a bit there, like a liquid lingerie. I'm clean, I'm pure and I'm all wet!


It's fun to get caught in the bath tub. Of course I want it to happen! I want you to walk in and find me all soaped up and excited in your tub, ready to have you come in there with me. I feel completely powerless when I'm wet and naked in the tub with you, all suited up standing next to the tub, watching me with those predator eyes, scanning through my whole slut body, every inch and each shape of it. You fuck me with your bare eyes and I'm helpless in the tub, dripping wet.

Which do you prefer, bath or shower?

No comments:

Post a Comment