Friday, February 22, 2013

Pink lips give great blowjobs


You'd love to let your big cock push against my pink lips, would't you? The way my soft, puffy lips feel against your hard knob, trapping the bulging end of your cock between them, feeling so soft, so gentle. My smooth lips give in as you start to push your dick into my mouth, you see inch after inch of hard cock pushing through, with every inch feeling the soft touch of my lips. I love to make you feel good like that.


Do you prefer to fuck lips that are all natural pink or covered in very glossy, barbie like pink lipstick? I love both keeping my lips naturally nude in color as well as put on that seducing pink lipstick that screams "I'm a virgin!" out to the world. Glossy lips are also more smooth and your cock slides more easy in between them. Sucking off a guy like this makes them want to face fuck me for good so I guess the smooth sliding really turns men on. 



Now would you come here and give that hard throbbing cock for me to suck? Place it between my pouting little lips and push it in my mouth so deep your knob tickles my throat. Then start slowly sliding it back and forth, gently making love to my mouth, letting me smooth out that feeling even further by using my tongue as a cushion for you.
You grab my hair and start building up rhythm, sliding that cock faster and deeper, while I suck even harder, trying to milk your cum into my mouth. Soon you're just pure face fucking me, using my lips like a tight little pussy, finally shooting your seed into the back of my throat. Semen flies right into my throat that fills up quickly, then filling up my mouth and finally letting your cum spurt out from between my lips.
I taste your cumshot, let it sit there on my lip before I start swallowing. After a minute it's all gone and I lick my lips clean. Now I can do it all over again.

2 comments:

  1. love to be getting sucked off right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of blowjobs, I highly recommend "Jack's Blowjob Lessons". 100% effective and did wonders for me n hubby. I highly recommend this to everyone seeking to turn their man into a puppy who follows you around thanks to your amazing blowjob skills ;)

    I think this is their site: www.JacksBJLessons.com

    Jane

    ReplyDelete