Saturday, February 16, 2013

Suction cups for tiny tits



I love suction cups on my little breasts. The way it tingles my nipples when the suction is getting harder is just too arousing! At first it's exciting to place the cups so that they are firmly against my soft skin and the cups sit tight on my boobs. Then the slowly growing suction starts to pull my bitch tits up, making my nipples enlarge, grow pink and bulging, like they're going to explode. It feels fantastic, naughty, sexy and I want it daily.


Soon blood rushes into my over sensitive nipple and swollen tit, the veins become clearer and it feels like my breasts are pulsating, throbbing. It tingles, like a set of needles pinching my boobs. I see the color of my breast slowly changing, the suction is effective.


Suctions cups are great for starting out your breast enlargement. They are easy to apply and they enlarge your breasts naturally to a certain extent. If you are lucky, you will get a pair of real nice teen-like mounds, pointy with sensitive big nipples. I love that kind of tits, and wish I had mine more pointier and with a huge nipple in the end for guys to suck on.


You can either start with just nipple pumps if you want to make your nips more sensitive, but I prefer big full breast pumps that make your boobs grow all around. I love getting my tits pumped and trained. After a suction session they are ready to be sucked by men or fucked with a cock slapping against my sensitive nipple!

5 comments:

  1. is the result permanent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you use it for a while, it´s permanent

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all those and they are AMAZING !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she is just getting little buds, love to suck them while my fingers f--k her tight lil hairless pussy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suction every day and you can see the difference.

    ReplyDelete