Sunday, February 10, 2013

I want my pink nipples


Breast surgery is something that every aspiring shemale is pondering at some point. Before going to the doctor's, you have probably picked your favorite breast type, the one kind that you'd like to have yourself. You have chosen a breast form and a form for the nipple as well. And while surgery can be expensive, you should use a good professional to get the end result you want.


I most definetly would love to have round breasts with puffy big pink nipples. A good surgeon also knows how to connect your nerves, so you will have sensitive nipples even after surgery. This is important to me, because my nipples are super sensitive and you can turn me on in seconds just by playing with my swollen nipples.


Of course surgery isn't a must have. You can grow a very nice and sensitive pair of tits with hormones and continuous breast pumping. I have so far done this and I have a nice pair of little tits if I may say so. But I'd like to get a bit bigger pair with those puffy nipples and so I'm saving money for a good surgeon.

What's your favorite breast type? Let me know in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. yout nipples are so beautifull i like yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  3. top ones look like my daughters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky daddy! Do you get to peek often?

      Delete
  4. A "B" cup with 1" aereole and pointy nipples. Like you, they are super sensitive and become rigid at the slightest touch. I used to be embarrassed by this when I was young but now I love that feeling. Even turning over in bed and they rub against the sheets makes for sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete