Thursday, February 28, 2013

Use my slut tits for pleasure


What are soft, smooth and sensitive tits good for? I know what my tits are good for! They're good for roughing up. Pulling, tugging, squeezing, pinching, sucking, fucking, that's what they are there for. They are purely for your entertainment, for your pleasure. I want you to rape my tits with your big manly hands, make them glow red from your love. Grab these fucking slut nipples and pull, it helps my tits grow bigger!


The soft tissue of my breast is excellent for slapping as well as squeezing. A hard slap on my puffy nipple sens a feeling like that of an electric shock to my brain, at first feeling like pain but very soon turning into a tingly pleasure. Mmm, I want you to take out your cock and fuck my nipples. Just slap that hard meat against my sissy tits, push it against my soft nipples as deep as you can, titfuck me, rape my rack and finally cum all over my bitch tits. I'm so aroused right now, I need your cock! Please, just take your pleasure in my tits anywhere you want, anytime you want. No matter if it's a public place or at home, just grab these fucking slut udders!

No comments:

Post a Comment