Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Little cum in public


As I sat next you on the early morning train, I noticed we were the only ones in the car. It was quiet as the train made it's way through changing landscapes, from city to the countryside. I noticed you taking glimpses at my freshly pumped, still quite swollen tits every now and then. I liked that. I corrected my posture so my tits pushed forward and since I got excited, my nipples started pointing a bit through my top. Your glimpses turned into longer stares, your trousers developed a bulge. You put your news magazine aside.

I knew what you wanted and I had it all. I raised my top seducingly, slowly. First showing my smooth tummy, then the white underside of my boobs, firm, fresh. I kept raising the top, letting to see half my areolas. I felt the fabric drag against my hard nipples, I tugged a bit and the top bounced over, leaving my sensitive nipples in plain sight. That was your cue.

You undid your zipper, taking out a throbbing cock. I kneeled in front of you, starting to stroke that penis. As it got real hard, I took it in my mouth. Sucking, teasing with tongue, letting you pound my mouth hard. It felt so good for both of us! I felt how your rhythm got faster, you pushed your cock deeper, almost making me gag and then just as I had your knob in between my soft lips, you came. Not a big load, but still. Some of that cum dripped on my chest. It made me look like a slut and I loved it. You soon went back to your magazine and I got back on the bench, sitting there with cum slowly rivering down my chest. I felt so happy, so pretty, so slutty. All I wanted now was a gangbang!

No comments:

Post a Comment