Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cum in between my pink lips


I'm a person that loves everything erotic, everything sexy but there are two things I can go crazy over. They are tit play and cum. Cum is the sweetest, most delicious and sexy prize I can get for sucking a guys cock or letting him fuck me. I. Love. Cum.

The way it feels against my soft skin, dripping, rivering down my body. How it feels sticky between my pink lips and blurring my vision and makeup. And of course when that cum hits my nipples, that's when I scream of pleasure and lust. It just makes me crazy horny instantly!


But getting that humongous thick and sticky load in between my lips is the finest thing to receive after giving a good blowjob. It is a prize a sissy slut gets for being obediant good fucker. The taste of cum varies a lot on whose cum is it. Some taste real foul, but that's usually another turn on and some taste surprisingly sweet and mellow. I often want to spurt the load inside my mouth a little so it goes everywhere in my mouth before I slowly swallow it. Often I like to let some of a big load spill over my lips and slowly dripping down against my nipple from there.


And getting cum all over my whore face doesn't mean that's the end of the game. I just love keep getting fucked hard after receiving load after load on my face, in my mouth and over my slut boobs. After a good fucking, I like to look like I've been throughly fucked and used. Cum everywhere, messed up make-up and my own little clitdick slowly releasing it's liquid on the floor.

Do you like to cum in a slut's mouth or on her face? Share an opinion in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Very horny. That's all I wanted for Christmas. I'd love to believe my dream girl is real, but it seems a bit of a stretch.
    Still very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a submissive TS I love it when straight guys stretch my throat then cum all over my face. Brooklyn ny has lots of straight hot guys that love to pound throat and squeeze tits at the same time, covering my face in cum. gulpingthebigone@aol.com

    ReplyDelete