Thursday, January 31, 2013

Here comes the Shemale Slut Bride

Shemale bride showing tits

I love bridal dresses and the white classic lingerie that comes with it. All white veil, a big dress that pushes up my tits, making them bulge and white high heels. Walking down the isle with my master, my daddy, the one person that knows what a shemale wife is capable of, a person that loves to share his whore wife to every cock in town right from the wedding night.

Shemale wedding bride dressing upShemale wedding bride squeezing her tits

I've dreamt of a nice, sexy wedding for some time now. It wouldn't have to be a big ceremony nor a huge party afterwards. Of course I'd love to let everyone know that I belong to my husband and if you want to dip your hard cock in this bitch, you just need to ask him. But I'd love a smaller occasion, somewhat traditional but with something sexy added to it. This would mean, like I said, a bulging push up dress, showing my boobs out real good. Maybe a bit see through material, so my areolas can be seen. No panties but a garter and white sexy stockings. On the wedding night when the dress goes off I want to keep my high heels on to promote my posture and push out my butt.

Shemale slut whore bride ready for wedding night sex

Surrendering myself to my husband is essential. I am his bitch, his whore and fucktoy. There are no limits after marriage. I want to be a sexy maid and a whore wife in one tight package. Always ready to suck cock and take it in me from anyone my husband wants. He can point a guy and I will let that guy fuck me like an animal. I'd swallow his cum and let him cum deep inside me, breeding me real good.

Shemale girl slut bride taking two cocks and cum on wedding dress

What do you thing of marriages, would you love to be or have a shemale sex slave slut wife? ;-) Leave a sexy comment and share your thoughts on this one.


5 comments:

  1. I would, but sadly don't seem to exist :( a man can only dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be the bride for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Can imagine life with beauty shemale. they more suckcock better than girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am the bride for sure.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fantasy is that after the ceremony the grooms entire entourage gets to consummate the wedding, even the bridesmaids

    ReplyDelete