Saturday, January 19, 2013

Scream if you love to fuck

Shemale fucked hard, screaming and getting groped
The sounds you make during sex vary from companion and situation to other, but there are few basic noises you are going to make either willingly or without you even noticing. Let's focus on screaming.

You might have already had a partner or two who love to take that sissy ass hard. I mean real manhandling, bull breeding, sissyraping hard. At first they may seem gentle and nice, but once your sweet boipussy swallows their dick inside, they become animals. And hey, we do love that once in a while! You'll feel his meat pounding you hard, his hands groping your swaying bitch tits or pulling your hair. You can hear a deep breath and panting right next to your ear accompanied by some name calling, sweet dirty words. I don't know about you girls, but I love it! I love to be taken rough.

And I know what satisfies these bulls: a total submission. Taking that cock battering like a girl, moaning in the slow parts and downright screaming when he penetrates you the deepest. Let her know that you are also an animal, like a tigress in heat, willing to let him have his way with you and breed you. Primal screaming is good for this, but don't forget to beg for more and complement his hard cock. That way you can encourage him to fuck you even harder and you'll both enjoy the sex even more.

Are you a screamer or a moaner? Leave a comment and tell me how you feel!

3 comments:

  1. I'm actually a heterosexual male, yet I AM a bit bi curious. If that were to happen to me, I probably moan and scream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not real sex unless you scream and have to bite the pillow
    followed by trying to walk the next day xXx

    ReplyDelete