Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What lingerie should I wear?

Teen girls in sexy lingerie
I love lingerie and I want new pieces for my sexy wardrobe all the time. I love the touch of the soft fabric and love the breeze of air caressing my half naked body. I love to show my little tits and look all sexy even when home alone. Sometimes I open the curtains when it's dark outside so my neighbours may catch a glimpse of this lingerie sissy. It makes me very horny to know someone is watching, masturbating...

What do you think of the lingerie in the pic above, which set should I wear? You can also give me links to some sexy underwear in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. wow i wish i looked like one of them & was their with them ready to play with the boys xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have you catch me peeking in your window one night.... then invite me in for a lonnnngggg, verrrry wet night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first girl from the right best tits love the raunch on the bust very sexy i want that one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish the one on the right could be my babysitter.

    ReplyDelete