Monday, January 21, 2013

Waiting for you to come home to me

Shemale submissive see through poking nipples shirt

So good to have you home honey, I've missed you! I don't know if you noticed, but the old perv next door has been here all day licking my nipples. He made me very excited. He just licked, sucked, tweaked and twisted my nips, nothing more. So honey, I'm horny as a cat in heat right now so you better fuck me like an animal real soon! I've been touched by the neighbour and now you need to claim your bitch back. Take that cock out and fuck me already!

I want you to take me rough, penetrate me from behind and slam that cock in me hard so my whore tits sway in the air. My nipples beg for touch! Slap your hard cock against these bitch boobs, fuck them real good and spray them wet and white with your cumload!

No comments:

Post a Comment