Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cumshot from a distant fan

Shemale eating drinking cum from used condom

Not long ago I got an exciting mail (the old kind) from a fan from USA. It was a well wrapped package with three cum filled condoms inside. It was an instant turn on for me and I couldn't help but to open up the first one's knot. The smell was still fresh, manly, nasty yet arousing. I poked the cumshot through the condom. I stripped myself to my underwear and started to pour the cum out of the condom into my mouth. It tasted very manly, strong. I took the cum on my tongue, feeling it, tasting it and smelling it for a long time before I swallowed it all.

It was so hot, swallowing an almost complete stranger's cum load without ever meeting the guy, half way around the world. I have to admit I spent the second condom's cum load covering my tits with it. I poured it down on my nipples, which erected instantly under the touch of wet cum. Then I gently rubbed it all over my breasts like the finest of lotions. I left it there to dry and it felt sexy.

Would you like to send me a load of your cum? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. absolutely! How?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tel me the address

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love used condoms too. They smell so good. I like to put the whole thing in my mouth and chew it like it was chewing gum. Or even better, Cum-Gum. The flavor of the spermy load inside lasts a long time if you chew it and savor it slowly.

    ReplyDelete