Sunday, January 27, 2013

Some sunbathing would be nice right now


Shemale sunbathing nude

I love sunbathing. I wish the winter would be over and I could work on my tan as soon as possible. Laying by the pool, chilling, letting the soft warm heat of the sun caress my every curve. I don't know if I can wait until the summer! I'd love to travel to somewhere where there are warm beaches right hot pool boys (or horny old pool owners) right now! Maybe somewhere in mid east, Saudi-Arabia or such. Maybe a rich saudi prince will kidnap me and make me his shemale sex slave, that would be nice! ;-)

Shemale fucking by the pool

I love getting a good tan and I think a nice tan line is quite sexy too, although I like to sunbathe full nude as well, just hoping that some passer by sees and gets excited. Comes to me by the pool and sticks his already half hard cock in my mouth. I'd make it rock hard between my lips and teasing the tip with my tongue. After a smooth sucking he'd get behind me and slowly starts fucking me. Penetrating me by the pool, where someone else might easily catch us. Finally shooting a helluva big cum load inside me, grunting and then just dressing up and getting away. Leaving me lying there with cum drippind out of my hole, panting, catching my breath. Still sunbathing.

Do you prefer poolside or a beach for tanning? Leave a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. non vedo l'ora...per me estate significa essere scopato da nigeriani e senegalesi

    ReplyDelete