Monday, January 7, 2013

Cumming in me makes me your bitch


Old man cums in younger shemale girls ass pussy
Come on daddy, shoot your cum deep inside me. Thrust that cock deep into me and let that semen fill me! As your thick cum fills me from the inside, it starts moving on its own, seed swimming deeper into my body, trying to find and penetrate the egg cell, fucking me from inside inch by inch. Having your cum inside me makes me your bitch, your property. Your breeding stock.

And that cum, as it swims through my system, is sending neurological impulses to my brain, like knocking on the doors of femininity. My brain realizes there's fresh seed in me and starts to emit estrogen, the female hormone, to make my body accept that seed and make it live as long as possible. Estrogen together with brain emitted dopamine make me relaxed and more feminine instantly. I become more slutty and submissive to receive even more cum.

In long term the cumshot induced estrogen makes me more girly time after time. It tells my body to evolve, to change. My boobs grow bigger to support milking, my waist gets thinner, my hips bigger and mentally I become your very own little slut. But this means I need a dose of cum inside me daily. And not just once but preferably at least three times. Three loads of fresh hot seed swimming through me daily. Are you up for the challenge?

3 comments:

  1. Uhhh yeah im very ready for that challange lets begin :-)
    Fill me up load after load! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a sexy, well written concept! I love the idea of " cum, swimming through my system, sending neurological impulses to my brain. And" fresh seed in me and starts to emit estrogen!" In long term the cumshot induced estrogen makes me more girly time after time. It tells my body to evolve, to change."
    I love this whole concept and I am so craving cock and cum right now I could scream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. playing with 9" of rock hard cock think you could take it?

    ReplyDelete