Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cum on my tits in bra

Sexy cumshot cumload on purple bra lingerie

There's something very arousing in it all, don't you think? A sexy lace bra, tight against the soft, tender skin of my growing breasts and cum slowly rivering down my boobs, over the lace bra, absorbing into the material, making my bra wet. At first it feels warm, but within a minute it starts feeling more and more cold, the cum running through the holes in the fabric. Soon it's cold and makes my nipples erect, wanting for more.

Sexy shemale cumshot cumload on tits and bra

Do you like to cum on tits? That is my absolute favorite cumshot target. I want to squeeze my tits and hold them up for you to cum on. I love the feeling of thick load guttering down my bitch tits, seeking it's way down to my sensitive nipples. I'd want to rub it over me, but it just looks so sexy streaming down. And if we do it in a public restroom, I want to leave the stains there, let the cum dry up and not wipe it off, so I can feel it all day long against my skin.

Which do you prefer, streams of cum or rubbing it all over my tits?

3 comments:

  1. Very, VERY hot my dear!! You've gotten me hard as a rock just reading your thoughts and thinking how delicious it would be to lick your nipples clean and just maybe share it in a nice wet kiss when I'm done ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. that sounds hot. I'd love to feel your cum slowly soak up my bra, making them wet and squishy, a bit cold to the nipple, sticky and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try wearing two bras at once and have your lover cum between the layers - such a huge turn on for me....

    Try a avery sheer bra first - then a nice lace bra over that.

    F

    ReplyDelete