Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Piss on and degrade your slut

Cute shemale girl taking pee in her mouth, pissing and degrading

Some time ago I promised to a Google+ friend that I'd do a piece about pissing. I have to admit that I love to get peed on, especially after sex, you know, after a cumshot there's soon a pressing need to use the toilet. I love getting degraded and humiliated by getting that pee in my filthy little whore mouth and over my slut body. It shows that I am true to my man, willing to be his fucktoy now and forever, letting him use me in any way possible. He's pointing my place in the relationship.

Pissing on shemale slut whore degrading

Getting pissed on is especially great when I have some clothes on. White thin shirts are the best, because they become transparent when wet. Same thing applies to piss as did with cumshots, it feels great on a piece of sexy underwear. The wetness lingers over my nipples when my bra is soaked with pee. It makes me remember for some time that I am just a slutty whore. In a way pissing is the ultimate domination form between a master and sub. And I love being that sub!

Have you ever tried piss play? Leave a comment and share your experience!

2 comments:

  1. Pee isn't that big a thing for me at all, but as you write it's so powerfully symbolic of total degradation.

    The only time I did a serious amount of pee play, aside from some solo play (which these days I pretty much never do), was in a gay sex club in San Francisco. I sat in a trough in the bathroom and 4 guys (not at once) pissed on me (2 did at overlapping times, 2 others at different times). Felt like such a cheap slut. IIRC that was the same night I wore my tall see-through heels, but I might be putting 2 different nights together, both were years ago. But I think that's correct, nude, freshly shaven face to toes. No makeup because I was on a trip, besides you had to be something of a "male" to be in the club; may have had nail polish on toes and perhaps fingers but don't recall for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mi piace venire ricoperto di piscio caldo

    ReplyDelete