Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Puffy nipples with suction

Breast pump tit suction cup puffy nipples
I'm spreading your thick cum on my breasts, because it works as a perfect sealant for the tit suction tubes you are about to put on me. I feel the big transparent tube press against my chest and feel a pinch as you start pumping a vacuum inside the tube. I feel horny as a watch my little slut tit grow with every suction motion. It's getting glowing red, feeling like it's being ripped apart from me. But I know this is what I need, a milking and a breast enlargement.
Huge pink puffy nipples

Soon I will be a good girly slut with extra sensitive bitch tits ready for you to suck and fuck. I feel precum flowing just thinking of your hard cock pushing against my soft puffy big nipple. And now please daddy... please... rape my girly slut tits! Fuck them good!

Do you like pink and soft puffy nipples?

5 comments:

  1. that makes me so hot 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so nice and so what this sissy wants and needs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG thats so hot I need it 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that is so hot! Love more of it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to play with those puppies - for a couple of hours. Looks creamy and yummy. Then we'd get to business and discover your other talents - you better swallow it all!

    ReplyDelete