Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fuck me hard

Sexy hot sissy shemale fucked doggy style
Looking at this pic just makes my tiny girly clitty all hard and my nipples swollen. Just thinking about a big hard cock thrusting inside my tight ass is making me very horny. And when I'm horny, I start to masturbate. I lubricate a dildo and slowly push it inside my smooth and tight boypussy that finally sucks up even a huge 8" rubber dong. As the rubber cock slides back and forth inside me, my rock hard five inch clitoris is swaying up and down, throbbing, ready to squirt.

My nipples are erect, so I grab them real hard, pinching them between my fingers. I tug them and pull them as hard as I can and it just feels so good I feel like exploding inside. I rub my little titties, stretching them until they are even more swollen and tender. I grab my tits in my hands and pull hard, it feels like I'm raping my own bitch tits. I feel like such a little whore now, ready to take a real man's cock instead of this dildo. I want to submit to you, be your slut bitch and cumwhore. I am ready for you, do what you will. Fuck me good and lend me to your bull friends so they can fill me up with thick man cum. I will eat cock and have my tight ass ready for anything. Oh please, just fuck your sissy slut now...

4 comments:

  1. Just love your style, honey. I'm so ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so know and luv these sissy feelings

    ReplyDelete
  3. ride me doggystyle 2 please so horny !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too good to be true I need cock

    ReplyDelete