Friday, December 21, 2012

Office sex encounter

Hardcore tit squeeze threesome
I never knew this would happen when you asked me to visit me at your office, daddy! Taking me to the storage room and giving me to the hands of your horny co-workers was a surprise, but I know I'm just your little whore, so I surrender to the situation.

I take what's coming to me and I feel two pairs of hands groping me everywhere, taking pleasure in touching my young, feminized and smooth skin, my swollen little tits and the hard little boy-clit in my panties. I feel a guy pulling back my hair and pushing his tongue into my mouth. Soon I'll get something more than just a tongue in my slutty mouth, though.

But oh how I love them grabbing my bitch tits hard, pulling them down, pinching, squeezing, milking my fucking slut udders. I love it, I hope they never stop!

How do you like to tease your sissy's tits, by hand or by mouth?

1 comment:

  1. love to take you to my work place and share your tight sissy pussy and watch you sucking cock

    ReplyDelete