Monday, December 10, 2012

I am the cumslut sissy


Cum cumshot in mouth

I'm a little, inexperienced slut sissyboy. I dress up in lace and stayup stockings for you, I bend before you and lick your cock once. Then a second time. After that I take the tip of your swollen penis between my little puffy lips. I take your cock deeper while caressing the tip with my tongue. I try to take it all in but it's just too big for my little mouth. But I want your cum, bad.

I keep on sucking on your erect penis as I feel you grabbing the back of my head and thrusting deeper in to my mouth. Your knob hits my throat and I feel like gagging, but I take it in because I love you and I want your love juice in me. You are getting rougher, fucking my mouth. I feel your cock getting even bigger now, twitching between my lips. Then I feel you pulsating against my tongue and suddenly a load of warm sticky cum bursts in to my bitch mouth. You press yourself hard against my lips and the cum just keeps on flowing.

Finally the cumming ends and you pull your still throbbing cock out of my cum filled mouth. Cum flows down my chin, dripping on my swollen girlish tits. It now feels cold on my nipples, making them erect. I try to swallow as much as I can, licking my lips clean. Thank you for your cum daddy, I loved it!

4 comments:

  1. hot & sweet , mmmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. inexperienced? no problem I like my boys young I will have you sucking cock and taking it in the ass liker a champ in no time

    ReplyDelete
  3. "THE MORE CUM, THE BETTER" !!!

    ReplyDelete