Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Prisoners having a hardcore moment

White shemale fucked by bbc big black cock group orgy
Thank you daddy, I love you! You know what a little slut I can be and how I dream about giant black cocks all day! The way you sold me to these just out of prison ex-cons is exciting! These rough men haven't had a good fuck in ages and now they're going to release all their semen inside my slutty boy pussy.

I love sucking on their huge knobs, tasting their precum and feeling them fill my tiny bitch mouth. And oh my, aren't they enjoying devastating my little ass with their enormous cocks! I feel so good, I wish they'd just grope my tits hard and fuck me with all their might. Very soon I'm going to get two huge loads of burning hot semen inside me, thus making me these guys' little bitch. They own me after they cum in me and they are then allowed to use my ass for free whenever they wish. And I bet they wish to use it a lot.  

Would you like to join in or just sit by and watch what these monster cocks do to me?

4 comments: