Monday, December 31, 2012

A New Year Eve's Party

Sexy pink lingerie blonde with big black cock bbc group
 They promised it was the coolest New Year's Eve Party on the planet with rap performances, the best DJs and a champagne fountain. And it was a nice party indeed. Some of the guests stared at me and my skimpy outfit all night until way past midnight and after a few more glasses of that champagne they took me upstairs and started stripping me, fondling me and studying me from head to toe.
Sexy white blonde surrounded by big black cock
 Soon I was on the floor in the middle of a sea of cocks. Hard black cocks were hitting my cheeks, pushing their way towards my moist tight and pink lipped little mouth. I started jerking them off  and decided to go for it. Better start off the new year with a bang. A gangbang!
Sexy little blonde sucking big black cockSlutty blonde gets black cum
 I sucked each cock the best I could. I enjoyed every inch of that hard cock thrusting it's way between my lips, pounding my throat. I was so excited that I'd get fucked by all these horny guys! Too soon though they came on my face and tits one after another. I was covered in warm, wet nice cum waiting to get fucked real good. But the guys didn't! I was so disappointed and in agony! I wanted to get my ass ravaged by these men and they just came on me and left! I'm panting on the floor, cum slowly dripping down, waiting for a good fuck. Please, could you just walk in and fuck this little sissy slut, right now?! I really need it, I want it, I want that hard cock inside me, breeding me, fucking me like an animal. Mmm.. come... now!

1 comment: