Monday, August 5, 2013

The Birth of Ms. Sissy Styles


I started to masturbate at the age of 13. The very first image that got me off is right here on top. It's of an older man, smiling gently, lying on a sofa with his cock hard as stone. I remember how at first I was disgusted by the picture, but it came back to my mind day after day. And one day it just turned me on and I discovered how I can make my cock hard and make it cum with my own hands.

The man in the picture came in to my fantasies as a powerful gentleman, one who would devour a young boy like me. I got obsessed by him. He came with me everywhere. In the shower, in the bathroom, in the public toilets and dressing rooms. He was always there, ready to grab me and stick that hard cock inside me. And I surrendered. I gave in to my fantasies and I masturbated everywhere I could, thinking of him.



I thought men are supposed to like girls, so I started acting more like one in my fantasies. In real life I started fondling my little tits, trying hard to make them grow bigger, so I could draw dirty old men's attention to me. I pictured the man in the top image to undress me eagerly, popping out my tiny tits, fondling them, sucking on them, before stripping me completely nude.

He was a great lover, and the only one for me for a while. He banged me in every possible position, in every possible situation and place. He ravaged me in my dreams and he was there when I started doing dildo play a year later. I never stopped dreaming of that hard cock on the sofa, entering my holes, using me like a little slut.


And that's how Sissy Styles was actually born when I was a young boy, dreaming of becoming a submissive whore to an older man, the man that made me spill my frist useless seed. The man that penetrated my ass in a thick dildo form. So thank you mystery man, for making me the horny slut I am today ;-)

When and how did you start to masturbate and/or dream of older men (or younger sissies)? Leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. I became a sissy at an early age, my moms bull didn't want another male around so he instructed her to make me a girl and train me for him, so she started me on hormones when I was just 12 and by the time I was 14 my whole body had changed and I was sprouting breast. I couldn't go to school anymore as a boy because I looked and dressed so feminine, so mom changed my name and my school and I became Desiree. By 16 I was a true girly sissy fully trained in the pleasuring of BBC. I wasn't penetrated until I was 18 but I had many orgasms before that time. As an adult now I live 24/7 as a female sissy for the sole pleasure of Black bulls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would have loved taking you at 12

      Delete
  2. I am a 47 year old long time CD/sissy. I have fantasized about sucking cock and playing with dildos for 15-20 years now. At 1st my fantasy man was a young (20-30 year old) faceless man. And I was repulsed at thinking of him to be any certain dued. A few years later I started being able to handle having a real guy as my fantasy man.
    But now, here recently, in like the last year, my fantasy men have all been older men like the ones you have pictured. I now have a hard time dreaming about anyone but men in their late 50's and 60's.

    ReplyDelete